Roseville Area Schools
1251 County Road B2 W
Roseville, MN 55113
Office Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
“The right leader, in the right place, at the right time, with the right skills will produce the right results."
School Boundary Information
Current District 623 News and Information
In the News - Students and Staff Recognition
RAMS State History Day Success Read More
Parkview Center School State History Day Success Read More
RAHS is 14th Top High School in Minnesota Read More
Congrats to French Speaking Contest Winners Read More
Jordan Riebe and Emma Erler are State Speech Champions Read More
MN Supreme Court Convenes at RAHS
The Minnesota Supreme Court convened at Roseville Area High School, May 6, to an auditorium filled with RAHS students who listened to oral arguments of a real case involving open records and the state’s data practices act. The students participated in a question-and-answer session with the justices after the court adjourned. After lunch, the justices visited classes to talk with students.
The May 6 session marked the 37th time the Court has held in-school oral arguments, which it conducts twice a year throughout Minnesota.
To view a videotape of the oral arguments and the question-and answer session, go to http://www.isd623.org/623-cable/court-streaming.cfm
Upcoming Events - Read More
- Roseville Area Schools Summer Aquatics Schedule Read More
- Har Mar Art Show is May 2-16 Read More
- Senior Citizen Dance is Sunday, May 19 from 2-4 pm Read More
Opportunities for Giving Back and Paying Forward
Please Consider Donating Items to the RAHS Food Shelf for Students
If you would like to donate items, please contact the RAHS Main Office. The Food Shelf needs donations of:
- Toiletries: tooth paste, brushes, floss, hairbrushes, deodorant, toilet paper, shampoo, laundry detergent, tissues, etc.
- Staples: crackers, condiments, flour, sugar, syrup, jam, honey, cooking oils, tea, etc.
- Culture Specific Foods: dried red, black, or pinto beans; white, basmati, jasmine, or yellow kohuho rice; lentils; corn meal; noodles; chili sauce sardines; etc.
- Easy to Make Breakfast and Lunch Food: Total cereal, Cheerios, other whole grain cereals; baking mixes; concentrated juices - canned or boxed; dried or canned fruit or vegetables; macaroni and cheese; boxed dinners - tuna, chicken, hamburger helper; pasta; rice; instant potatoes; peanut butter; etc.
Thank you for helping in any way you can!
Local Opportunities for Giving
If you are looking for opportunities to share with families who are less fortunate, please consider supporting organizations in our local community. The demands placed on our food shelves are greater than ever and every little bit helps! Thank you.
Committees, Meetings, More
Roseville Area Schools Planning for More Tutors in 2013-14
Roseville Area Schools is planning to add reading and math tutors to its staff next year, thanks to anticipated grants from Minnesota Reading Corps and Minnesota Math Corps, initiatives of ServeMinnesota. Final word on grant funding is expected in late May.
These programs aim to help increase the number of children who are on track to read by the end of third grade and are algebra-ready by eighth. Corps tutors assist by providing critical one-on-one and small-group tutoring.
Both initiatives are looking for individuals interested in being trained as part-time or full-time tutors. Candidates should apply directly to the Reading or Math Corps. Those who are selected to serve in either Corps program make an 11-month commitment to an assigned school.
For more information on the programs and their tutor training, click on Minnesota Reading Corps (http://minnesotareadingcorps.org), Minnesota Math Corps (http://minnesotamathcorps.org), or ServeMinnesota (http://www.serveminnesota.org)
Lake Owasso Committee Information
For further information, please contact the Superintendent's Office at 651-628-6452.
- Lake Owasso Agenda and Members
- Lake Owasso Notes 10-29-12
- Lake Owasso Agenda 11-29-12
- Lake Owasso Notes 11-29-12
- Lake Owasso Agenda 03-19-13
- Lake Owasso Notes 03-19-13
Board Meeting Schedule
|Board meetings are held at the District Center, 1251 County Road B2 West, Roseville, and generally begin at 6:30pm. Citizen comments are welcome and will be accepted at the beginning of each meeting. For additional information about the Board schedule, click on the School Board Quick Link to the right.|