Central Enrollment Office
1251 W County Road B2
Roseville, MN 55113
Office hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Requests for Student Information
Requests for student information are governed by Roseville Area Schools' Policy 584-P: Collection, Maintenance, Use and Release of Student Educational Data (PDF)
If you would like to request information for your organization, please follow the guidelines listed below:
- All requests must be made in writing using the following Request for Information Form: Word version or PDF version.
- Request forms can be e-mailed to Lora Rutt at email@example.com. They can also be faxed to her attention at: 651-635-1659. Once submitted, all requests are subject to an approval process based on district policies regarding release of information.
- If your request is approved, it will be processed and Lora Rutt, MARSS/Census Coordinator, will notify you when it is complete and ready for pick-up.
- Information is available in different formats. Please refer to the Request for Information Form (left) to determine if there is a charge associated with your request. If so, payment must be made at the time of pick-up.
- We accept payment in cash, or check payable to "Roseville Area Schools".
- Requests for information other than student data, should be:
- Sent to Cindy Gustafson, Human Resources and Operations, at 1251 County Road B-2 W, Roseville, MN 55113; or
- E-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Faxed to her attention at 651-635-1659.
If you have any questions regarding Requests for Student Information, please call Lora Rutt, MARSS/Census Coordinator, at 651-628-6449; or e-mail her at email@example.com.