|24 Hour Phone: 651-604-1465|
RAHS Basic Attendance Policies
- Parents/guardians must notify the Attendance Office of a student absence by calling 24 hour attendance line (651-604-1465) OR
sending a note to attendance before or the day following the absence.*
- Please be sure to include the full name of student, date(s) of absence, parent/guardian signature, date and daytime phone number.
- Call attendance office to report all absences each day that child is absent from school.
- Extended absences for trips should be pre-arranged with administration.
- To avoid disruption to the learning environment, we cannot relay messages to students except in cases of emergency.
- Limit absences by scheduling appointments, vacations, college visits, etc. on non-school time.
Attendance records can also be made available upon request.
Read the full Attendance Policy.