Director of Student Services
E-mail her at: email@example.com
"Every child born into the world is a new thought…,
an ever fresh and radiant possibility."
- Kate Douglas Wiggin
The Department of Student Services encompasses a broad range of services to address unique educational needs of students.
- English Learners
- Health Services
- Homebound Instruction
- Educational Aids to Non-Public Students
- Section 504
- Special Education
- Student Support Services including:
- Cultural Liaisons
- Social Workers
The Roseville Area Schools Student Services programs are committed to:
- Engaged, motivated, and high achieving lifelong learners educated in their least restrictive environment;
- Welcoming and nurturing environments for unique learners;
- Involved and informed students, staff, parents, and community members;
- Collaboration for successful student transitions and individualized learning;
- Professionals who apply current educational practices in instruction, curriculum, interventions, and evaluation.