If the following Help Sheets do not help you with your problem, please try the following:
- Try Atomic Learning (passwords available from your Media Center Staff).
- Contact your Media Center Staff directly.
- Submit a Tech Request or contact your Building DITA.
Interactive Whiteboard (SmartBoard) Smart Technologies
- Simple Tips and Tricks for Beginning SmartBoard Users - After viewing this youtube video, check out some of the other sugggested videos.
- To View a PowerPoint 2011 on the SmartBoard You Will Need to Set Mirroring Manually.
- Notebook Lessons and Activities
- Smart Educator Resources
- Installing Notebook v.10 on Your Home Computer (Important General Directions for Mac and PC)
- Download Notebook Software (Mac and Windows) - Please read the important Directions above BEFORE installing the software.
Update Information for Mac Users 01-15-13
Select software and operating system.
Enter the product key.
Install Flash version 10, if needed. The Notebook installer will warn you if you’re using an older version. (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Since Macintosh O X 10.4 is rapidly becoming outdated, Notebook is no longer being updated for it.
More adventurous users could skip the process given above and try: http://express.smarttech.com/# which is a beta, web-based version of Notebook available at no charge. It seems to support most features other than embedded Flash, and may be sufficient for some needs.