Roseville Area Schools District 623 offers families the opportunity to purchase bus service for secondary students (grades 7-12) who do not receive free transportation under state guidelines.
Registration - Online and Mail-in
- Online Registration (Visa/Master Card only)
When registering online, you do not need to mail in any registration or agreement forms to the District Transportation Office.
- Mail-in Registration Information - Please mail to address listed below.
You have choice of payment options:
- You can choose to make one full payment of $200 by August 1st or split your fee into four payments of $55 each throughout the year. The Due Dates for each payment are August 1, November 15, January 15, and March 15.
- Students who are qualified for reduced cost school lunch will pay $60 by Aug 1st, or four payments of $17.25 throughout the year. The Due Dates for each payment are August 1, November 15, January 15, and March 15.
There is a maximum fee of $300 per family for full year service or four payments of $80 each throughout the year. It is $90 for families who qualify for reduced cost meals or four payments of $25.00 each throughout the year. The Due Dates for each payment are August 1, November 15, January 15, and March 15.
Students eligible for this service:
- Students (grade 7-12) who live between one and two miles from school in their attendance area.
- Students who live less than one mile from school but who were previously in the busing area.
- Students attending school through open enrollment or non-resident agreement. Non-resident students must ride from existing bus stops.
Transportation Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
651-635-1638 (Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Roseville Area Schools Transportation Office
1251 W County Road B2
Roseville, MN 55113