It is important that you read, understand, and agree to the Rules and Regulations below before moving to the next step of Online Registration.
If you have already read the Rules, Regulations, and other documents listed below, click here to continue Registering. You will need to click on the "Yes" button at the bottom of this page.
Contract Agreement - Please download and read the Contract Agreement. By agreeing to this contract, you are agreeing to have Roseville Area Schools provide transportation for your student(s). You are agreeing to the following:
- To pay for transportation services for the current school year.
- A refund will NOT be issued unless you move out of Roseville Area School District or move over 2 miles away from the attending school.
- Roseville Area Schools will collect funds for NSF (non-sufficient funds) returned checks and levy a $10.00 service charge.
- You have completed this form with true information to the best of your knowledge.
- According to Minnesota State Law, you understand that your child(ren) must follow the School Bus Discipline Policy. Students may be suspended or terminated from ridership for behavior infractions. No refunds will be issued for behavior related suspension or termination.
By clicking the "YES" button below and continuing the online process, you are indicating you understand
- This contract is binding and subject to all of the rules, regulations and procedures contained below, and
- You agree to its terms.
Rules and Regulations
Click YES to initiate the online payment process.