Registering and Paying Online
Our previous system, Fee Pay has recently gone out of business and we are transitioning to Affinety Solutions to register students for athletics/activities. Student athletes and parent/guardians can complete all paperwork and submit payment (credit/debit card and check) using the online system.
Exceptions to online registration:
- Payment with cash
- New physicals
- Transfer students
- Students with any outstanding athletic fine
New physical information must be handed in first and entered into the system before continuing the registration portion.
Students and parents/guardians have the option to complete their registration in the activity office or at home.
How to Register Using Affinety
Creating a Affinety Account
- Step 1: Go to www.isd623.org/payonline
- Step 2: Click “Your Account” in the upper right hand corner to set up your Affinety account. Your student ID number is required for this process.
- Step 3: Choose your sport then complete and sign electronically the required form.
- Step 4: Go to your shopping cart and complete your purchase. You will receive an immediate confirmation by e-mail that you payment has been received.
You do not need to stop in the Activity Office to pick up a clearance form. Your confirmation email signifies a successful registration.
- Creating Parent User Account Login and Connecting to Student Accounts
- Parent Registration Instructions
Family $600.00 Athletic/Activity Max Fee
If you have reached your family $600.00 maximum (MSHSL activities and athletics) please follow the normal registration procedure on Affinety.
All students are required to have a valid physical exam form on file with the RAHS or RAMS/PV Activities Office. Physicals are valid for three years.
Contact the RAHS Activities Office, RAMS Activities Office, or Parkview Main Office with questions.
- High School: $200 per sport
- 7th-8th Grades: $110 per sport
- Family Maximum: $600 per family per school year
If a 7th- or 8th-grade student is on a 7-12 team such as cross-country, running, swimming, nordic ski racing, or gymnastics, the $200 fee applies.
WAIVED OR REDUCED FEES
- Families qualifying for the Free Lunch program: fees are waived
- Families qualifying for Reduced Lunch: $50 per sport
If a student moves out of the district or is cut from the team, 100% of the fee will be refundable.
A refund request made for these reasons must take place prior to the 3rd official contest of the season .
For all other refund requests:
- 100 % refunded before 1st official contest
- 50% refunded before 3rd official contest
- No refunds after the 3rd official contest
Due to the Data privacy Act, parents must inform the Athletic Office if they qualify. Students or families with other financial difficulties should contact the School Activities Director to discuss reduced or waived fees.