Yearbook Committee meetings will be in the Media Center computer lab from 2:05-3:00pm.
District Curriculum Advisory Committee (DCAC)
The DCAC meets from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Great Room at Fairview Community Center (1910 County Road B West, Roseville, MN 55113).
The District Curriculum Advisory Committee (DCAC) plays an important role in improving student achievement in the Roseville Area Schools.
- Reviews reports of curriculum study committees, results of student achievement tests, and other assessments of student learning.
- Shares information about student performance goals, test results, district improvement plans, and progress on previous improvement plans with the community.
- Reviews and comments on district improvement efforts generated by an ongoing system of curriculum revision and improvement.
- Members may serve as liaisons to district review teams.
- Serves as a liaison to a school building’s parent organization to keep them informed of district improvement efforts.
The committee includes community representatives and district staff members. Each elementary school has one representative and each secondary school has two or three, depending on the building’s size.
Director for Teaching and Learning Jake Von De Linde serves as the district’s staff liaison to the DCAC.
New Family Ice Cream Social 6:00-7:30pm.
The regular school board meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. School board work study sessions are held following the first regular meeting of the month starting at 7:00 p.m. The start time of study sessions may be later than 7:00 p.m. depending on the length of the regular meeting.
Meetings are held in the board room at the District Center. Regular meetings, special meetings, and study sessions are open to the public, unless otherwise noted.
Author and Naturalist David Grack will visit with our 3rd graders!
- 1 of 32
- next ›