Gifted and Talented Advisory Council Meeting
PLEASE NOTE: THE APRIL 30 MEETING IS CANCELED.
The Gifted and Talented Advisory Council (GTAC) reviews and advocates for gifted and talented education (GATE) services. The GATE lead teachers from each building, along with a parent representative from each school, comprise the council. The purpose of GTAC is to:
- Review and learn about gifted and talented program options.
- Provide feedback on program ideas and implementation.
- Advocate for gifted programming in the schools and community.
- Serve as a liaison and information resource to their school's parent or school organizations.
- More information.
For the 2019-2020 school year, the council will meets from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. on the following dates and are open to the public:
- September 19, 2019 (Fairview EDC Great Room)
- January 16, 2020 (Fairview EDC Great Room)
- April 30, 2020 (Fairview EDC Great Room)
For more information, visit the Gifted and Talented Advisory Council page.