Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC) Meeting
Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC)
The Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC) is a partnership between the school district parents/guardians/families and community members of Roseville Area Schools in support of students with disabilities. The state mandates that every district assemble a SEAC to advise its’ stakeholders on policy and planning through the Office of Student Services.
- Provides a forum for stakeholders to conduct scheduled meetings to collaboratively identify and encourage the use of best practices in special education.
- Serves as an information source to all stakeholders regarding the district's special education programs and policies.
- Interacts with district and community organizations to encourage meaningful opportunities for participation of students with special needs.
During the 2019-2020 school year, the Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC) will meet at
Fairview Community Center, Room 102 from 6-8 p.m. (1910 County Road B West, Roseville) on the following dates:
- September 26, 2019
- October 24, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- January 23, 2020
- February 27, 2020
- April 23, 2020
- May 28, 2020
For updates and additional information please view the SEAC website.
Why attend a SEAC meeting?
- Learn more about special education.
- Have your voice heard.
- Have input on planning in the Special Education Department and the school district.
- Meet other families of children with special needs.
For More Information Contact:
Assistant Director of Student Services