Due to winter weather, all afternoon and evening Roseville Area Schools athletics and activities are canceled Friday (including Adult Basic Education) with the exception of Friendship Connection, which will remain open. Schools will remain open until their normal dismissal time but please note that buses may run late due to road conditions.
Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC) Meeting
Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC)
The Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC) is a partnership between the school district parents/guardians/families and community members of Roseville Area Schools in support of students with disabilities. The state mandates that every district assemble a SEAC to advise its’ stakeholders on policy and planning through the Office of Student Services.
- Provides a forum for stakeholders to conduct scheduled meetings to collaboratively identify and encourage the use of best practices in special education.
- Serves as an information source to all stakeholders regarding the district's special education programs and policies.
- Interacts with district and community organizations to encourage meaningful opportunities for participation of students with special needs.
During the 2019-2020 school year, the Special Education Advisory Council (SEAC) will meet at
Fairview Community Center, Room 102 from 6-8 p.m. (1910 County Road B West, Roseville) on the following dates:
- September 26, 2019
- October 24, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- January 23, 2020
- February 27, 2020
- April 23, 2020
- May 28, 2020
For updates and additional information please view the SEAC website.
Why attend a SEAC meeting?
- Learn more about special education.
- Have your voice heard.
- Have input on planning in the Special Education Department and the school district.
- Meet other families of children with special needs.
For More Information Contact:
Assistant Director of Student Services