Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
Early Childhood Program
Roseville Area Schools ECFE Spring 2021 Course Guide is now available!
See the Spring 2021 class schedule here. (We will not be mailing a paper copy of the Course Guide this year.)
Online registration opens February 23, 2021. Call 651-487-4378 with questions or to request financial assistance.
Spring 2021 ECFE classes will begin the week of March 15, 2021.
Like us on Facebook for Early Childhood program updates! facebook.com/RosevilleECFE.
Welcome families! Roseville Area Schools ECFE has a new look this year, but we are still here to support you on your parenting journey. Take a look at the new ways we can connect and learn together. We offer both in-person and distance learning classes using Zoom, and are looking forward to seeing your family!
Family Connections Through Learning Pods
- Gather 2-4 friends and their children for a personalized ECFE class!
- Parent education session (topic chosen by parents) along with a circle time led by an Early Childhood Educator.
- Sessions held virtually via Zoom.
- For questions or to schedule a session, e-mail: Paige.Pierson@isd623.org or call 651-487-4378.
- Home visits will be conducted via a phone call, Zoom, or in a socially-distanced setting (outside visit, weather permitting).
- Visits will be conducted by a parent educator, early child educator, or both.
- For questions or to schedule a home visit, e-mail: Megan.Gangl@isd623.org or call 651-487-4378.
Drop In and Play via Zoom
- Circle time and interactive activities via Zoom for children and parents.
- Discussion time for parents.
- Recurring link, updates and weekly topics will be posted on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RosevilleECFE or by email.
Days and Times for Drop In and Play
- Winter runs January 21 - March 4, 2021; Spring runs March 18 - May 13, 2021
- Recurring link posted on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RosevilleECFE
- Winter Thursdays: 10:30-11:15am and 5:30-6:15pm; Spring Thursday 9:30-10:15am
Parent/Child ECFE Classes
- Weekly classes during distance learning using Zoom platform.
- Both in-person and Zoom classes begin March 15, 2021. Visit www.isd623.org/ecfe to register online or call 651-487-4378.
- For Zoom classes, every family will receive a free Learning Bag, which will include materials for the ECFE classes! Curbside pick-up times will be available.
- Circle Time with songs, read-alouds, and learning activities.
- Parent education discussions.
- Weekly learning activities for parents and caregivers to do at home with their children.
- Teachers will be available for one on one check-ins with parents.
We hope to see you soon!
Accessing Interpreters and Translators
CONTACTING A CULTURAL LIAISON
Most liaisons work from the Fairview Community Center and can be reached by school staff or parents at any time to discuss school-related matters. Contact information can be found at Staff Contacts.
Fees for ECFE classes are on a sliding fee scale according to family income. No one will be turned away because of inability to pay for an ECFE class.