Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
Early Childhood Program
Like us on Facebook for Early Childhood program updates! facebook.com/RosevilleECFE.
We are here to support you on your parenting journey. Take a look at the new ways we can connect and learn together. We offer in-person learning classes and are looking forward to seeing your family!
Family Connections Through Parent Educator Discussions
- In need of parenting support or have questions about child development? To schedule a one-on-one call, e-mail email@example.com, or call 651-487-4361 Fridays, 10:30-11:30am during open office hours starting Jan 21.
- Home visits will be conducted via a phone call, Zoom, or in a socially-distanced setting (outside visit, weather permitting).
- Visits will be conducted by a parent educator, early child educator, or both.
- For questions or to schedule a home visit, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-487-4378.
Drop In and Play
- Starting the week of January 31, 2022
- Circle time and interactive activities for children and parents.
- Discussion time for parents.
- Recurring link, updates and weekly topics will be posted on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RosevilleECFE.
- Mondays 3:30-4:30pm at Parkview Center School (through Mar 7)
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:45-10:00am at Prince of Peace Church (through May 3 & 4)
- Saturdays 10:30-11:30am at Aŋpétu Téča Education Center (through Apr 2)
Days and Times for Park and Play
- Starting March 21st on Mondays 3:30-4:30pm at Lexington Park (County Rd B & Lexington Ave); Thursdays 3:30-4:30pm at Oasis Park (1700 County Rd B2 W)
- Recurring link posted on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RosevilleECFE
Parent/Child ECFE Classes
- In-person classes begin January 31, 2022. Visit www.isd623.org/ecfe to register online or call 651-487-4378.
- Circle Time with songs, read-alouds and learning activities.
- Parent education discussions.
- Weekly learning activities for parents and caregivers to do at home with their children.
Toy Lending Library
The Toy Lending Library hours for the Winter/Spring 2021-22 session at Parkview Center School, Jan 31-May 26, 2022:
Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00-11:30am
Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30-2:00pm
Tuesday evenings 5:00-6:00pm
We hope to see you soon!
Accessing Interpreters and Translators
CONTACTING A CULTURAL LIAISON
Most liaisons work from the Aŋpétu Téča Education Center and can be reached by school staff or parents at any time to discuss school-related matters. Contact information can be found at Staff Contacts.
Fees for ECFE classes are on a sliding fee scale according to family income. No one will be turned away because of inability to pay for an ECFE class.