Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
Early Childhood Program
See the September 2021 class schedule here.
Online registration opens August 11, 2021. Call 651-487-4378 with questions or to request financial assistance.
Fall 2021 ECFE classes will begin the week of September 20, 2021.
Like us on Facebook for Early Childhood program updates! facebook.com/RosevilleECFE.
We are here to support you on your parenting journey. Take a look at the new ways we can connect and learn together. We offer in-person learning classes and are looking forward to seeing your family!
Family Connections Through Learning Pods
- Gather 2-4 friends and their children for a personalized ECFE class!
- Parent education session (topic chosen by parents) along with a circle time led by an Early Childhood Educator.
- Sessions held virtually via Zoom.
- For questions or to schedule a session, e-mail: Paige.Pierson@isd623.org or call 651-487-4378.
- Home visits will be conducted via a phone call, Zoom, or in a socially-distanced setting (outside visit, weather permitting).
- Visits will be conducted by a parent educator, early child educator, or both.
- For questions or to schedule a home visit, e-mail: Megan.Gangl@isd623.org or call 651-487-4378.
Drop In and Play
- Circle time and interactive activities for children and parents.
- Discussion time for parents.
- Recurring link, updates and weekly topics will be posted on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RosevilleECFE.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:45-10:00am at Prince of Peace Church; Saturdays 10:00-11:30am at Aŋpétu Téča Education Center.
Days and Times for Park and Play
- The Fall program runs September 20 - December 18, 2021; The Winter/Spring program runs January 11 - May 6, 2022.
- Recurring link posted on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RosevilleECFE
- Mondays 3:30-4:30pm at Central Park Playground (Victoria St entrance); Thursdays 3:30-4:30pm at Unity Park
Parent/Child ECFE Classes
- In-person classes begin Sept 20, 2021. Visit www.isd623.org/ecfe to register online or call 651-487-4378.
- Circle Time with songs, read-alouds and learning activities.
- Parent education discussions.
- Weekly learning activities for parents and caregivers to do at home with their children.
Toy Lending Library
The Toy Lending Library will be open again for the 2021-22 school year at Parkview!
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9:30am-1:00pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30-2:30pm
Tuesday evenings 4:30-7:30pm
We hope to see you soon!
Accessing Interpreters and Translators
CONTACTING A CULTURAL LIAISON
Most liaisons work from the Aŋpétu Téča Education Center and can be reached by school staff or parents at any time to discuss school-related matters. Contact information can be found at Staff Contacts.
Fees for ECFE classes are on a sliding fee scale according to family income. No one will be turned away because of inability to pay for an ECFE class.