School-Age Childcare - Friendship Connection
Welcome to Friendship Connection!
Friendship Connection is a school-age childcare program that provides care before and after school and during summer.
- Open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to the start of the school day, and the end of the school day to 5:30 p.m. Starting 3/15/2021 Friendship will resume normal opening & closing hours 6:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- We will be practicing social distancing and health and safety guidelines from the CDC and MDH
- Opportunities for physical, social, and emotional growth
- Activities in art, science, engineering, cooking, creative arts, music, sports, language arts, technology, and homework assistance
- Daily lesson plans and engaging environments
- Activities planned collaboratively between youth and staff
- The following sites are available for registration Brimhall, Emmet D Williams, Falcon Heights, Harambee, Little Canada, Parkview, and please note that when registering Central Park will be located at Edgerton until further notice.
For more information about Friendship Connection, contact the main Friendship Connection Office at 651-604-3505.
If you have a site-specific question, contact your site's Out of School Time Coordinator.
Registrations for school year 2020-2021 are currently being accepted on a space available basis.
Fees and Information
- Friendship Connection COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- Registration and Fees for School Year 2020-2021 (Please check here for our closed dates)
- 2020-2021 School Year FAQ
- FC Family Handbook
- Online Registration Instructions
- School Year Vacation Request Form
- Links for Students
**due to current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, programs may change.
For more Information:
Community Education Administrative Assistant
Jacob Mack • firstname.lastname@example.org • 651-604-3505