Nutrition Services will continue to offer nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks at no charge to all families, whether students are participating in blended learning or full-time distance learning.
Meal Pickup and Home Delivery
Families are able to sign up for weekly meal pickup or home meal deliveries. Each meal box will contain seven days' worth of breakfasts, lunches and snacks. These meal packs will be provided at no cost to families during the school year.
All menu items will continue to meet our strict nutrition regulations and quality standards. Fruit and milk are served with each meal. Families may opt-out of receiving milk. Meals will be packaged in microwavable containers so that families may refrigerate or freeze meals.
New Pickup Schedule Starting April 19
Meal boxes can be picked up at the following sites free of charge through the remainder of the school year. Children do not have to be present - just pull up, let us know how many children ages 18 and under are in your household, and let us know if you need milk. It's that easy!
- Mondays: Roseville Area High School, 10 - 11 a.m.
- Tuesdays: Roseville Area Middle School, 4 - 6 p.m.*
- Wednesdays: Roseville Area High School, 4 - 6 p.m.*
- Thursdays: Roseville Area Middle School, 10 - 11 a.m.
* Roseville Family Table meals will now be offered through the end of the school year at our evening pickup windows. Roseville Area Schools is able to provide these meals through a partnership with Second Harvest Heartland, Minnesota Central Kitchen and many other generous donors.
Please note, there is no meal service on non-school days.