7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Roseville Area Schools
1251 County Rd B2 W.
Roseville, MN 55113
Roseville Area Schools' kindergarten programs nurture the natural curiosity of children while teaching them building-block skills needed for a lifetime of learning. Our kindergarten teachers provide abundant opportunities for children to develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually in a safe, nurturing learning environment.
To enroll your child in kindergarten, please complete the following steps:
- Complete Enrollment Paperwork: Printable PDFs are available in Resources below or via email (email@example.com)
- Provide Proof of Residence: Driver’s license, utility bill, or lease/purchase agreement to show that you live at the address you’ve enrolled at.
- Provide Proof of Student Age: Required by state law, please provide child’s birth certificate, visa or passport. In Minnesota, a child must be 5 years old by September 1 in order to start kindergarten. Some exceptions exist for early or delayed admission.
- Provide Student Health Record/Immunization Record: Required by state law.
- Complete Early Childhood Screening: Please schedule a screening appointment at 651-487-4378, ext. 2.
To submit the required paperwork, you can use of the following options:
- Email: Scan or upload clear image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Central Enrollment, 1251 County Road B2 W Roseville MN 55113
- Fax: 651-635-1659
- Drop-Off: District Center, 1251 County Road B2 W, Roseville MN 55113. The District Center is open Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm, and for your convenience we can make copies of your necessary documents.
If you live outside our school district and wish to enroll your child in the Roseville Area Schools, please complete open enrollment paperwork, which can be requested through email at email@example.com. The paperwork should be returned to Roseville Area Schools, Central Enrollment, 1251 County Road B2 West, Roseville, MN 55113.