Distance Learning Support
Distance Learning Technology Support
Tips and Suggestions
Tips and suggestions for using technology at home can be found at 1:1 Family Resources.
Here are some ideas for Home Internet Troubleshooting
Reminders on Technology Device Care and Use
- Keep your technology device away from food, beverage, sharp or heavy objects, extreme temperatures, or other circumstances that could potentially damage it.
- Take careful care of your charging cord and adapter. Do not wrap the charging cord around your charger block as it will result in a crimped cord and will no longer charge.
Parent Login Information
https://www.isd623.org/familytechresources has a list of different information systems in use in the district, common questions, and how to request your account information.
To report an issue please use this form. Technical support with distance learning is available at: 651-604-1435. Please leave a voicemail message and a support staff member will return your call as soon as possible.
- RAHS & FAHS Student & Family Technology Support
- RAMS Student & Family Technology Support
- Parkview Center School 7-8 Student & Family Technology Support
- Pre-K - 6th Grade Student & Family Technology Support
Monitor the status of learning technology platforms:
Internet Access Options
Does your family need Internet access at home? If so, free or low-cost options are available depending on where you live.
- The City of Minneapolis is temporarily providing free access to its entire WiFi network for residents.
- Comcast Internet Essentials is a low-cost option available for families that qualify.
- Xfinity WiFi is available free-of-charge to everyone in certain areas. Enter your zip code to see if there's a hotspot near your home.
- T-Mobile is offering free mobile hotspots to qualifying families.
Many cell phone providers are offering free or reduced rate data plans for the during the COVID crisis. Contact your provider for more details.
If your child is in need of a technology device to participate in our distance learning option please complete this form. A technology device is NOT required to participate in blended/hybrid learning.
Devices for families choosing to participate in our full time distance option will be available for pickup at your child's school. Communication on dates for device distribution will be provided by your child's school. If you have questions on distribution schedules please contact your child's school directly.
Our 1:1 program provides an iPad for all students in grades 7-12. You do not need to request a technology device if you have a student in grades 7-12.
Fall 2020 reopening
More detailed information regarding school schedules and our distance learning option are available here.