Naviance & MCIS
Students can log into Naviance and MCIS via the Clever Student Portal by clicking here.
- Click "Log in with Active Directory", and sign in using your normal username and password.
- Once logged in, click the Naviance link in the apps list.
Families needing to access Naviance will need a family code provided by Student Services office.
Families access Naviance through this link.
The main uses of Naviance are:
- Career and College Searches
- Linking college applications to requests for letters of recommendation and school information
- Test prep for ACT
The main uses of MCIS are:
- Learn about over 520 occupations
- Develop a personal portfolio and personal learning plan
- Research colleges, universities, and career schools
- Find scholarships and financial aid
- Improve job search skills and create a resume