The PSAT is the exam used to select National Merit Scholars and is an excellent practice for the ACT, which all RAHS Juniors will take April 3. The PSAT will be offered at RAHS on October 10.
Here are some important reminders concerning the PSAT exam on October 10.
1. Register online using FeePay. The cost is $22.00. After registering, pick up a student test guide from the student support services office.
2. Check in will start at 7:45 a.m.on Tuesday morning.
3. The test will start as close to 8:15 a.m.as possible.
4. Bring your student ID/driver’s license for check in.
5. Please bring 2-3 number 2 pencils and your calculator. See the student bulletin for approved devices.
6. NO food or beverages are allowed to be consumed in the test site.
7. All personal electronics must be turned off. No personal electronics can be used by students during the test. Answering a cell phone or texting during the test will mean dismissal from the test site.
8. Back packs or other personal belongings will need to be placed on the stage. NO access will be allowed to backpacks during the test administration.
9. The test will start with demographic information gathering.
10. The test is projected to end between 11:15 and 11:30 a.m.
11. Students will be dismissed after all the tests, test booklets and materials are accounted for, then released for D lunch (for RAHS students).
12. Following lunch, students will resume their regular class schedule
13. All AVID students are already registered for the test.
If you have any questions, please call Carolyn Hill at 651-635-1662.