Brimhall Book Swap
WHERE: Brimhall Media Center
WHEN: Bring books Thursday, June 1st and Friday, June 2nd
BOOK SWAP: Monday, June 5th and Tuesday, June 6th
Book Swap will be open from 9:25-Noon each day
Here’s what to do:
• Find a few books at home that you want to trade. Children’s and young adult books only please, and remember to get your parent’s permission! We are always looking for books for our older readers, so check your shelves for chapter books too!
• Bring the books to the Media Center Thursday, June 1st and Friday, June 2nd. You’ll get a ticket for each book you bring in. You may bring as many books as you want, but tickets can be used for no more than TEN books.
• Keep your ticket someplace safe. Don’t lose it! You’ll need it to swap and get a new book.
• Come back to the Media Center on June 5th or 6th to get your “new” books to take home and read.
• Don’t have any books to donate? That’s OK! Come to the Media Center on June 6th and you can take a book home to read anyway.