Senior information packets were mailed to households on April 12. Extras are available from the main office.
Graduation Commencement Ceremony
- Friday, June 1, 2018
- 7 p.m.
- No tickets required and graduates may invite as many guests as they wish
- Roy Wilkins Auditorium in downtown St. Paul. Visit www.theroy.org for facility and parking information.
- Main floor seating will be available for those with mobility issues. Complete this online form to register guests for the special main floor seating. Click here.
- A $40.00 graduation fee is required from every member of the Class of 2018.
- Pay online using FeePay. From FeePay, select Athletics/Activities, then scroll thru pages until 'Graduation Participation Fee' appears.
- Students may also pay by cash or check to the front office.
- There are no scholarships available for this fee nor is there a discount for free and reduced students.
- Due May 24
Fines & Fees: Does your student owe any money to the school? Find out by checking in Synergy and select 'Student Fees.' Monies owed can be paid to the front office by check or cash.
Naviance Survey: A quick online survey about post-secondary plans is required from every senior.
- from any district web page select 'Students' then 'Naviance'
- e-mail: student ID
- password: 6 digit birthday (for example: September 12, 2001 would be 091201, November 15, 2002 would be 111502)
- select 'About Me' on top right
- select 'My Surveys'
- select 'Surveys Not Started'
Catalogs for graduate merchandise are available from the front desk (graduation announcements, party invitations, apparel, jewelry). These are optional items available for sale from Herff Jones. Orders may be placed online. Merchandise will be delivered mid to late April.
Senior All Night Celebration is June 1. The party theme is 'Change the World!'
- Parent volunteers needed. Click here for volunteering details
- Buy tickets to the party online here
- Invitations were mailed to households and there are some in the activities office. To download a copy: Party invitation.
Call the front office with questions: 651-635-1660, ext. 2.