The march toward graduation is on!
|May 23||Senior Picnic 1 - 4 p.m.||Distribute: Cap & Gown, Yearbooks|
|May 30||Seniors Last Day of School||Not an early dismissal|
|May 31||Graduation Practice||Fairview Community Center, 8:15 a.m.|
|May 31||Graduation Ceremony||Roy Wilkins Auditorium, 7 p.m.|
Rehearsal for Graduation Commencement Ceremony - Friday, May 31 at 8:15 a.m. Sharp!
- Fairview Community Center, 1910 County Rd. B West, student parking at neighboring Corpus Christi Church parking lot
- Will last approximately two hours
- Graduates do not need to bring or wear their cap & gown to this event
- Honor cords distributed
Graduation Commencement Ceremony - Friday, May 31 at 7 p.m.
- No tickets required. Graduates may invite as many guests as they wish.
- Roy Wilkins Auditorium in downtown St. Paul. Visit www.theroy.org for facility and parking information.
- Victory parking ramp will make a donation to the RAHS senior party for each car that parks in the lot. Click here for details.
- Graduates need to be inside the auditorium no later than 6:30 p.m.
- CTV will be live streaming the ceremony from their website: www.ctvnorthsuburbs.org. You may share this with your out-of-town family and friends and those that aren't able to get downtown St. Paul for the ceremony.
- Lifetouch will be taking a professional photo of each graduate. The proofs will be available for online ordering in the days following the ceremony at events.lifetouch.com.
- Guests with mobility issues may request to be seated on the main floor. Click here to register your name.
- Name readers and keynote speakers: Auditions for graduation commencement speakers and name readers were held May 8. Questions? Contact Ms. Hayes in the SSS Office.
Students 'To Do' List:
- A few cap & gowns remain. Seniors can pick up their cap & gown from the front office.
- Final Transcripts: Seniors are reminded to go to Parchment.com and order their final transcripts for their chosen college. When ordering the transcript, please be sure to select “Hold for Grades” so year-end grades with graduation date will be sent. Seniors who applied through Common Application should see Ms. Pavelko in Student Support to have transcripts and final reports sent.
Seniors Gmail, Google Drive, etc. will stop working after you graduate. You will no longer have access to your work. Look on Schoology Updates for instructions showing how to migrate all of your documents to a personal account. See Ms. Crandall in the Media Center with questions.
Senior All Night Celebration is May 31. The party theme is 'Don't Stop Me Now!'
- For party details, to buy tickets or volunteer click here.
- Invitations were mailed to households and there are some in the activities office.
- Tickets will not be sold at the door and no one will be admitted after 11 p.m.
For school lunch account refund forms, click here.
Medications left in the health office will be discarded on June 13. Please retrieve before that date.
Yearbooks may be picked up and also available for sale from classroom C212. $85.00.
Call the front office with questions: 651-635-1660, ext. 2.
Congratulations to the Class of 2019!