REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MONDAY, APRIL 16. The Edgerton Expo (Science, Academic and Art Fair) is on Thursday, April 19 from 4:30-7:00 P.M. This is a non-competitive event that encourages students to develop a project based on a subject they are curious or passionate about. Students can choose a project from one of 6 categories.
1. Science Experiment 4. Research Project
2. Collection 5. Demonstration
3. Model 6. Art Project
- Students may work by themselves on a project or in a small group of 2-3. If working in a group, register all students together on ONE form.
- Make a visual display to show your project. Projects will be on display in the afternoon during Special Friends Day and in the evening during the Expo.
- Students will not have time to work on their project at school. Projects will need to be completed at home, with assistance from an adult.
- NOTE: Making slime for a project or using food coloring is NOT allowed this year.
- Click here for more Expo information
To participate, fill out an online Project Entry Form or download a paper copy. Project Entry Forms must be received by Monday, April 16. Paper copies are also available in the school office, library or in your student’s classroom. Project Entry Forms must be received by Monday, April 16.
We have several activities planned for the evening:
- Eat pizza in the cafeteria at 4:30pm (free)
- Ice cream social (hosted by PTA)
- Attend the Family Engineering Event in the library from 5:00-6:30pm, presented by the Science Museum of Minnesota.
- Shop at the Book Fair in the gym
- Browse students’ Expo projects in the gym
We hope you can join us on April 19 for a fun evening!