On November 1st, a member from St. Paul College Financial Aid department will be at FAHS to assist families on completing the FAFSA form. They will be here from 4:00 - 7:30, so you can stop by the computer lab while you are at conference night with your student.
Here is what families need to bring for the financial aid forms:
- Social security number for student and parent
- Alien registration number (if you are not a US citizen) for student and parent
- Your 2017 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned for student and parent/guardian
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable) for student and parent
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable) for student and parent
If you have any questions, please ask Jessica Mernin at 651.604.3802.