The Edgerton Expo - S.T.E.A.M. Explosion! (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) is coming up on Thursday, April 18 from 4:30 - 7:00 P.M. This is a non-competitive event that encourages students to develop a project based on a subject they are curious or passionate about. Students can choose a project from one of 6 categories.
1. Experiment 4. Research Project
2. Collection 5. Demonstration
3. Model 6. Art Project/Performance
- Students may work by themselves on a project or in a small group of 2-3. If working in a group, register all students together on ONE form.
- Make a visual display to show your project. Projects will be on display in the afternoon during Special Friends Day and in the evening during the Expo.
- Students will not have time to work on their project at school. Projects will need to be completed at home, with assistance from an adult.
To participate, download a Project Entry Form, fill it out and return it to school.