At orientation students will:
- return completed yellow Health and Emergency form (they were mailed home in early August)
- pick up their iPad
- get a student photo taken from Lifetouch photographers
- pick up a student parking permit from the activities office. These are preordered online via FeePay.
- purchase hallway and/or gym pad lock for locker
- deposit money into lunch account
- order a yearbook
Class schedules for Trimester 1 will be available online Aug. 20.
The high school does not create a school supply list. Students should use whatever system works best for them. If a special item is needed, teachers will make the request the first days of school.
Call the high school front office with questions at 651-635-1660, press 2
We look forward to seeing you in August!