Any family from the Roseville Area Schools community can access the food shelf as needed.
Location: Roseville Area High School, 1240 W. County Rd. B2
- The food shelf will be operational through August 21.
- Hours: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. The food shelf is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- No ID required, no appointments necessary, just show up.
- Enter the front loop at the high school and follow the signs posted to the doors marked 'Lloyd C. Nielsen Performing Arts Center'
- Staff will shop for you while you wait inside your vehicle
- There are no fresh fruit, vegetable or meat items
Donations to the food shelf can be made through the drive-up process listed above. Staff will unload the items for you. Thank you!
Items needed currently:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned Veggies & Fruits
- Boxed Potatoes & Meals
- Pasta & Canned Sauce
- Canned Beans & Tortilla Shells
- Cereal & Cereal Bars
- Canned Meats
- Pancake Mix & Syrup
- Personal hygiene items
- Instant oatmeal
Monetary donations can be made by check only. Checks should be made payable to RAHS and mailed to the address below. Please write 'Food Shelf' in the memo line.
Roseville Area High School
Attn: Julie Cannon
1240 W. County Rd. B2
Roseville, MN 55113