Good morning to you all. As you know, all schools in Minnesota are closed for the next two weeks in response to the COVID 19 pandemic.
I am writing to let you know that your principals, teachers and support staff from RAMS are thinking about you. I hope that you are safe and secure and not having too much fun (Just Kidding :-) )
On a serious note, as a school, state, and country we are experiencing something that we have never experienced before. That being said, here at RAMS we are in the process of making plans on how to best support your education from this point forward. As I write this letter to you, your teachers and the support staff are here in the building establishing creative ways to provide instruction to you via distant learning. This is not ideal but this how we will be able to deliver instruction to you in the safest way possible.
If you have essential items still at school like iPad, medications, musical instruments or personal belongings you will be able to pick these items up tomorrow, Wednesday, March 18th from 8:30am and 11:30am.
Finally, be safe and follow the health guidelines:
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand cleaner.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Finally, be safe and I hope to be able to communicate with you face-to-face later this Spring!