How to watch the RAHS Virtual Graduation Ceremony for the Class of 2020
The RAHS 2020 virtual graduation ceremony premieres on our district’s YouTube channel at 7 p.m. Friday, June 5. The ceremony can be streamed using a smartphone, tablet, Chromebook, PC or any device that can access YouTube (like a smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Kindle Fire TV Stick, etc.). Start setting up your devices 10 minutes ahead of the start of the broadcast, to make sure that you have time to resolve any technical issues. I recommend using two devices – one to stream the ceremony and one to view and/or participate in the #RaiderStrong2020 social media conversation.
- Go to youtube.com/c/RosevilleAreaSchools. This is a landing page for our district’s YouTube channel.
- You can also search for “Roseville Area Schools” on YouTube and select our channel from the results.
- You will see a video called “Roseville Area HS Graduation 2020,” and it will show that it premieres on June 5 at 7 p.m.
- On a separate device, or in another web browser window, go to isd623.org/RaiderStrong2020 (capital letters don’t matter). This is where posts from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram that feature the hashtag #RaiderStrong2020 will be collected all together. You do not need a Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account in order to view this content.
- Refresh the page throughout the celebration to see the latest content. Don’t worry, it will be moderated for inappropriate posts.
- The program will be captioned in both English and Spanish.