RAHS eMentoring is a program to promote connection, relationship and mentorship amongst staff and students.
eMentoring allows for:
- Increased family and school reciprocal information sharing
- Increased opportunities for student and family voice
- Increased relationship building and connection with both staff and peers at RAHS
How will eMentoring work?
All students will participate in the eMentoring program
- Each student will be assigned to an eMentor (staff member )
- eMentors will check in with mentees (phone call, Zoom, text, email) 2 times a month
- 1 monthly group activity on Zoom
There is time allotted for eMentoring to take place on B Days, but can also take place as schedules allow.
eMentors will be reaching out to students in September.