Congratulations the Roseville Area High School Class of 2021! Watch this space for updated information as we march towards graduation. Questions can be directed by email to email@example.com.
Commencement Ceremony update of Feb. 7
At the start of the school year, we all wondered if seniors would once again miss out on the traditions that can be definitive moments in a student’s high school experience. With COVID-19 rates reduced significantly from their highs in November and December, and students returning to blended and in-person learning, we are hopeful that some sort of in-person commencement celebration for the Class of 2021 may be possible.
While the state has not announced what will be allowed, we are preparing for a possible in-person event in the Roseville Area High School stadium on Friday, June 4, 2021. Even if we have to hold multiple events with smaller groups of students and families and social distancing, we hope this is welcome news to our seniors and their families. Please know that we know how important senior year is to students, and that this year has been incredibly difficult. We care for you, and hope to have additional information for you soon about what we can look forward to this spring. The seniors last day of school will be Thursday, June 3.
Graduation Announcements and Novelty Items
If you would like to place an order for graduation announcements or other senior class items, Use this link by March 12. You will be directed to the Herff Jones website. We are providing every graduating senior a graduation cap, gown, and tassel already, so don't order those. At first glance, it appears that only a $99.50 package is available. Keep clicking to order individual products and smaller quantities of announcements.
Lifetouch photographers will be at RAHS to take senior pictures on Fridays, April 9 & 16 from Noon - 4 p.m. in the lower gym. The photo sessions are for any student who would like to order a formal senior portrait package from Lifetouch. No appointment is necessary, just show up on either date. These pictures will not be included in the yearbook as we have passed the due date. Online link to purchase a portrait package will be coming soon from Lifetouch.
Let's confirm the name that will be printed on your diploma.
When you graduate you will receive a diploma with your name printed on it. Your name will be printed exactly as it appears in Student Vue unless we hear from you by Feb. 23. We will automatically be including first, middle and last names.
Some things to consider:
- Does your middle name appear in Student Vue? We are including it on your diploma unless you tell us not to.
- Does your middle name not appear in Student Vue, but you want us to add it to the diploma? Let us know.
- Maybe Student Vue lists only the initial of your middle name and you want it printed out entirely. Let us know. For example: Student Vue says Kaila L. Turner and you want your diploma to be printed with Kaila Louise Turner.
- Maybe there is a typo, a misplaced hyphen, or a space that needs correcting.
- Maybe you'd like us to include special characters. For example: á or é
- If you are a Jr. or III, please confirm that we are including that distinction.
- Thank you for taking time to address this important detail.
- Only if a change is requested, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 23.
Class of 2021 December Presentation
Here is the link It's also in Schoology: RAHS Grade 12: RAHS Grade 12 2020-2021' / Graduation Folder
Seniors can visit the Yearbook website to submit their senior quote, purchase a yearbook, and submit Instagram photos that will be published in the book. Any questions, contact Ms. Stahlman. Senior quotes were due Jan. 29. Instagram pictures are due Feb. 12.
Cap, Gown & Tassel
Roseville Schools provides a graduation cap, gown & tassel for every graduating senior at no charge. They will be handed out to students in May.
Email email@example.com or call the schools front office at 651-635-1660, press 4.