Staff and Community Survey
The Roseville Area School District school board is searching for a new superintendent, as Superintendent Sicoli is retiring in June 2021. The board is only seeking internal district applicants due to the strength of the potential applicants, and to minimize disruption in these challenging times.
Staff and members of the community completed a survey last week. The survey was developed based on input from our community in 2015 for characteristics used in the selection of our current superintendent. Read about the survey results.
Next Steps in the Superintendent Search
- February 7 - 15: Online survey of staff and the community.
- February 9: School board reviews superintendent search plan at its regular 6:30 p.m. board meeting.
- February 11 - 12: Focus groups with staff, students and stakeholders.
- February 18: Board reviews community input from survey and focus groups and finalizes new superintendent profile at a special meeting of the board.
- February 23: At its regular 6:30 p.m. board meeting, candidates presented and board formally approves candidates to be interviewed.
- February 24: Focus group interviews with candidates and televised interviews with the school board at a special meeting of the board at 6:30 p.m.
- Early March: Anticipated board action on a contract with the finalist.
- July 1, 2021: New superintendent assumes duties.