Student Picture Days:
- Friday, April 9 and Friday, April 16
- Noon – 4 p.m.
- RAHS Lower Gym (enter thru the lower gym lobby doors)
- No appointments will be taken, just show up and wait your turn.
- COVID safety measures will be in place, wear your mask.
- These pictures will not be included in the yearbook. We have passed that deadline.
- There will not be a retake day.
This is for students who:
- Would like an opportunity to have a senior picture taken.
- Students who want a Student ID card which includes a photo and date of birth.
- Students from any grade who would like to purchase a portrait package.
- This an optional opportunity for any student who is interested in participating.
- Online: Preorder your portrait package by using this link.
- Lifetouch picture day ID for both dates is: EVTSC7QW6. It will load the ID automatically if you use the link above.
- Without the link visit mylifetouch.com.
- Or, use a paper order form.
- Paper order forms are available from the RAHS Main Office and the Media Center
- Bring a paper order form, along with payment, to picture day
- No online or paper order forms are necessary if you're only interested in receiving a Student ID card.
Distribution: Portrait packages and Student ID cards will be distributed from school in May, they will not be mailed home. Distance Learners can pick them up from the Main Office.
Questions to Gina Kristufek, RAHS Main Office, 651-635-1660, press 4.