First day of school:
Wednesday, September 8 Grades 9 and 10, and students new to the district. School day 8:10 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
Thursday, September 9 Grades 11 and 12. School day 8:10 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
Back to School Open House 'To-Do' list
Open Houses were held on August 25 and 30. Students who were unable to attend will take care of these items the first week of school.
In the cafeteria:
- Register for Educational Benefits. This means possible reduction in activity fees, athletic fees, class fees, and more.
In the upper gym:
- Have a school picture taken by Lifetouch photographers. For a variety of reasons, we need every student to get their picture taken annually even if they do not purchase a portrait package. This will provide them with a necessary Student ID card. There is no charge for this service.
- For those wishing to purchase a portrait package, visit MyLifetouch.com, and use our picture day ID: EVT86CDJZ to place your order. Paper order forms will be available at the open house.
In the Commons:
- Visit the AVID table to discuss the program and meet AVID staff, purchase AVID T-Shirts
- Purchase yearbook, parking permit, gym and/or hall locker padlocks, purchase Raider T-Shirts
- Yes, you can use your padlock from RAMS or Parkview
- head out to tour our new spiffy spaces and familiarize yourself with the school
In the Media Center:
- iPad pick up for new students
- iPad questions for all students
- get assistance with ParentVue, Schoology
In the health office:
- drop off immunization updates, medications, and other supplies
The high school does not create a school supply list. Students should use whatever supplies which work best for them. If required, teachers will communicate specific classroom needs on the first days of school.
A back-to-school mailing was sent to student households on August 14.
We look forward to seeing you! Questions to the front office: 651-635-1660, press 4.