Important Information About Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
We are pleased to offer two clinics in our district for families who wish to have their students receive a COVID-19 vaccine. First, second, booster and pediatric doses of the Pfizer vaccine will be available at these clinics, which are by appointment only. Registration links for the first-dose clinics are below!
Aŋpétu Téča Education Center – Fairview Room, 1910 County Road B West, Roseville, MN 55113
- First dose clinic: Thursday, November 18, 3 - 6 p.m. - Register here!
- Second dose clinic: Thursday, December 9, 3 - 6 p.m. (Registration link will be provided at a later date)
Parkview Center School – Cafeteria, 701 County Road B West, Roseville, MN 55113
- First dose clinic: Friday, November 19, 3 - 6 p.m. - Register here!
- Second dose clinic: Friday, December 10, 3 - 6 p.m. (Registration link will be provided at a later date)
COVID-19 Vaccine Now Recommended for 5-11-year-olds
Following an extensive clinical trial and final recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for 5-11 year-olds, Governor Tim Walz announced that Minnesota will begin vaccinating children this week. To aid families, the state has launched a new webpage (mn.gov/vaxforkids) to help parents and guardians find 5-11-year-old children a vaccine and answer questions they may have about the vaccine.
How Minnesotans ages 5 and older can get their free shot:
- Visit mn.gov/vaxforkids to find clinic locations near you.
- Check with their pediatrician, family medicine clinic or pharmacy about appointments.
Watch for vaccination clinics being offered at schools (see details above) or other community locations around Minnesota.