AP Registration Information
Roseville Area High School encourages students enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP) courses to take the corresponding AP exam in May. Scoring well on an AP exam may earn college credit saving a significant amount of tuition. Important information about the exams can be found in the 2017-18 Bulletin for AP Students and Parents, which students received in their AP class or by clicking here.
Registration for the 2017-18 AP exams will be handled through FeePay from the RAHS website. Each AP exam costs $60.00. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered. Upon completion you will receive an email confirming your registration. Students who qualify for free/reduced lunch and/or AVID will have all exam fees waived.
All exams are taken at the TIES building, located at 1667 Snelling Ave. N. in Falcon Heights with the exception of AP Studio Art which is held at RAHS. Transportation to the Ties building is not provided.
Important dates and information for the registration process are:
- Monday, January 29, 2018 – Registration begins
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. – Registration ends
- $50 nonrefundable late fee per exam for registering between Friday, February 23 – Thursday, March 1
- Last day to cancel an exam and receive the $60.00 exam fee is Friday, March 16
- Tests cannot be ordered after March 16
- AP exams – May 7 thru May 18
- $15.00 fee assessed for not taking an exam
- Registered students will receive an email from school counselor Tom Tillberry with important testing information in April.
Contact RAHS school counselor Tom Tillberry at 651-604-1488 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Test Dates & Times: May 2018
Monday, May 7 Chemistry TIES 7:30 a.m.
Monday, May 7 Psychology TIES 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday, May 8 Physics 1: Algebra Based TIES 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, May 9 Humanities – Literature & Comp TIES 7:30 a.m.
Thursday, May 10 US Government & Politics TIES 7:30 a.m.
Thursday, May 10 Environmental Science TIES 11:30 a.m.
Friday, May 11 US History TIES 7:30 a.m.
Friday, May 11 Computer Science Principles TIES 11:30 a.m.
Friday, May 11 Studio Art RAHS, conference rooms B/C 12:30 p.m
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Monday, May 14 Biology TIES 7:30 a.m.
Tuesday, May 15 Calculus AB & BC TIES 7:30 a.m.
Wednesday, May 16 English Lang & Comp (APLAC) TIES 7:30 a.m.
Thursday, May 17 World History TIES 7:30 a.m.
Thursday, May 17 Statistics TIES 11:30 a.m.
Friday, May 18 Microeconomics TIES 7:30 a.m.
Friday, May 18 Human Geography (Hug) TIES ** 8:10 a.m.
**All students taking the AP Human Geography exam must report to RAHS by 8:10 a.m on Friday, May 18. They will then be transported by bus to the TIES building and returned by bus to RAHS at the completion of the exam. Lunch will be available in the cafeteria upon their return.
Location: Transportation not provided.
TIES: 1667 Snelling Avenue N, Falcon Heights. All students need to enter the "Event Center" (entrance facing Larpenteur) – follow the signs for the AP tests.
RAHS: Studio Art exam assembly.