Welcome to Friendship Connection!
Summer 2020 Changes (updated 5/28/20)
Friendship Connection is a school-age childcare program that provides care during the summer.
- Open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Staff to student ratios of 1:9 (maximum enrollment 99 students per building)
- We will be practicing social distancing and health and safety guidelines from the CDC and MDH
- Opportunities for physical, social, and emotional growth
- Activities in art, science, engineering, cooking, creative arts, music, sports, language arts, technology, and homework assistance
- Daily lesson plans and engaging environments
- Activities planned collaboratively between youth and staff
- Summer Friendship is only accepting consistent 3, 4, and 5 day schedules.
Summer 2020 sites:
Brimhall: entering grades K-4 in fall 2020
Little Canada: entering grades K-4 in fall 2020
Central Park: entering grades K-8 in fall 2020
For more information about Friendship Connection, contact the main Friendship Connection Office at 651-604-3505.
If you have a site-specific question, contact your site's Out of School Time Coordinator.