School-Age Childcare - Friendship Connection
Welcome to Friendship Connection!
Friendship Connection is a school-age childcare program that provides care before and after school and during summer.
- Open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to the start of the school day, and the end of the school day to 6:00 p.m.
- We will be practicing social distancing and health and safety guidelines from the CDC and MDH
- Opportunities for physical, social, and emotional growth
- Activities in art, science, engineering, cooking, creative arts, music, sports, language arts, technology, and homework assistance
- Daily lesson plans and engaging environments
- Activities planned collaboratively between youth and staff
For more information about Friendship Connection, contact the main Friendship Connection Office at 651-604-3505.
If you have a site-specific question, contact your site's Out of School Time Coordinator.
Registrations for school year 2020-2021 are currently being accepted on a space available basis.
Fees and Information
- Friendship Connection COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- Registration and Fees for School Year 2020-2021
- 2020-2021 School Year FAQ
- FC Family Handbook
- Online Registration Instructions
- School Year Vacation Request Form
- Summer Vacation Request Form
- Links for Students
**due to current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, programs may change.
For more Information:
Community Education Administrative Assistant
Jacob Mack • firstname.lastname@example.org • 651-604-3505