Welcome to Friendship Connection!
Friendship Connection is a school-age childcare program that provides care before and after school, on non-school days, and during the summer.
- Open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Opportunities for physical, social, and emotional growth
- Activities in art, science, engineering, cooking, creative arts, music, sports, language arts, technology, and homework assistance
- Daily lesson plans and engaging environments
- Activities planned collaboratively between youth and staff
For more information about Friendship Connection, contact the main Friendship Connection Office at 651-604-3505.
If you have a site-specific question, contact your site's Out of School Time Coordinator.
School year registrations are accepted on a continuous basis. Registration for summer and next school year begin in early March. Check back for more information.