Registering and Paying Online
We are now using an online system called FeePay to register students for athletics. Student athletes and parent/guardians can complete all paperwork and submit payment (credit/debit card and check) using the online system.
Exceptions to online registration:
- Payment with cash
- New physicals
- Transfer students
- Students with any outstanding athletic fine
New physical information must be handed in first and entered into the system before continuing the registration portion.
Students and parents/guardians have the option to complete their registration in the activity office or at home.
How to Register Using FeePay
Creating a FeePay Account (Download FeePay Instructions pdf)
- Step 1: Go to https://isd623.feepay.com
- Step 2: Click “Your Account” in the upper right hand corner to set up your FeePay account. Your student ID number is required for this process.
- Step 3: Choose your sport then complete and sign electronically the required form.
- Step 4: Go to your shopping cart and complete your purchase. You will receive an immediate confirmation by e-mail that you payment has been received.
You do not need to stop in the Activity Office to pick up a clearance form. Your confirmation email signifies a successful registration.
Family $600.00 Athletic/Activity Max Fee
If you have reached your family $600.00 maximum (MSHSL activities and athletics) please follow the normal registration procedure on FeePay completing the MSHSL form and then stopping at the checkout point. At that time, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Student name
- Spring activity for which the student is registering
- Family members and activities that have met the $600 maximum
- Phone number you can be reached at for any questions
Within 24 hours, the student(s) will be registered for the activity and you should receive your confirmation email.
All students are required to have a valid physical exam form on file with the RAHS or RAMS/PV Activities Office. Physicals are valid for three years.
Athletic Trainer Information
This is part of the RAHS Sports Care Initiative: The Institute for Athletic Medicine and Roseville Area High School, RAHS created a cooperative program over 12 years ago to provide a sports health care services, (sports care), system for student-athletes.
Contact the RAHS Activities Office, RAMS Activities Office, or Parkview Main Office with questions.