Parent & Family Resources
Minnesota's Educational Disability Categories
The State of Minnesota has 13 categorical disability areas and users can access information, resources, and contacts for each of the different areas by downloading Educational Disability Categories in Minnesota (PDF). The district's brochure, Help for Learners With Disabilities (PDF), offers additional information.
Total Special Education System
The district's Total Special Education System (TSES) manual is available through the Student Services Department located at the District Center.
- Roseville Area Schools' Restrictive Procedures Plan
- Tenants Rights and Housing Assistance for the Disabled
- Managing Your Child’s Transition to Adulthood
- Transition to Adulthood: Home Remodeling for Young Adults with Special Needs
- Special Needs Checklist: How Disability-Friendly is Your City?
- The 9 Most Hazardous Chemicals for People With Special Needs
- Vocational Training for Adults with Special Needs
Karen Filla, Director of Student Services