Due to winter weather, all afternoon and evening Roseville Area Schools athletics and activities are canceled Friday (including Adult Basic Education) with the exception of Friendship Connection, which will remain open. Schools will remain open until their normal dismissal time but please note that buses may run late due to road conditions.
Meeting Students' Unique Educational Needs
Student Services helps develop:
- Engaged, motivated, and high achieving lifelong learners educated in their least restrictive environment.
- Welcoming and nurturing environments for unique learners.
- Involved and informed students, staff, parents, and community members.
- Collaborative relationships for successful student transitions and individualized learning.
- Professionals who apply current educational practices in instruction, curriculum, interventions, and evaluation.
We offer a broad range of services to address the unique educational needs of students, including:
- Chemical Health Services
- Cultural Liaisons & Resources
- English Learners
- Health Services
- Homebound Instruction
- Educational Aids to Non-Public Students
- Section 504
- Special Education
- Student Support Services (counselors, cultural liaisons, nurses, psychologists, social workers)