Meeting Students' Unique Educational Needs
Student Services helps develop:
- Engaged, motivated, and high achieving lifelong learners educated in their least restrictive environment.
- Welcoming and nurturing environments for unique learners.
- Involved and informed students, staff, parents, and community members.
- Collaborative relationships for successful student transitions and individualized learning.
- Professionals who apply current educational practices in instruction, curriculum, interventions, and evaluation.
We offer a broad range of services to address the unique educational needs of students, including:
- Chemical Health Services
- Health Services
- Homebound Instruction
- Educational Aids to Non-Public Students
- Section 504
- Special Education
- Student Support Services (nurses, psychologists, social workers)
Niceta Thomas, Director of Student Services
Julie Luadtke, Student Services Secretary