Due to winter weather, all afternoon and evening Roseville Area Schools athletics and activities are canceled Friday (including Adult Basic Education) with the exception of Friendship Connection, which will remain open. Schools will remain open until their normal dismissal time but please note that buses may run late due to road conditions.
Chemical Health Services
Focusing on Prevention and Intervention
Chemical health support and prevention services within our district address a wide range of issues students may face. Our goal is to educate students about making positive, chemically-free choices that help with their academic progress, social engagement, and emotional well-being.
We collaborate with students, families, schools, staff, and the community to promote chemical health through prevention, intervention, and support by:
- Providing chemical health awareness and programming.
- Working with school staff regarding student concerns.
- Addressing an individual student's chemical use.
- Partnering with parents to explore options (contracts, chemical evaluations, groups, treatment, or other interventions).
- Following up on district students receiving chemical violations.
- Collaborating with community resources for chemical health and related issues.
If you have concerns about your child, please contact your child’s counselor or the Student Support Counselor at 651-604-1421.