Reminder that there is no school Friday, Dec. 3, for students in Roseville Area Schools (except for Harambee, which is in session). Have a great weekend!
Chemical Health Services
Focusing on Prevention and Intervention
Chemical health support and prevention services within our district address a wide range of issues students may face. Our goal is to educate students about making positive, chemically-free choices that help with their academic progress, social engagement, and emotional well-being.
We collaborate with students, families, schools, staff, and the community to promote chemical health through prevention, intervention, and support by:
- Providing chemical health awareness and programming.
- Working with school staff regarding student concerns.
- Addressing an individual student's chemical use.
- Partnering with parents to explore options (contracts, chemical evaluations, groups, treatment, or other interventions).
- Following up on district students receiving chemical violations.
- Collaborating with community resources for chemical health and related issues.
If you have concerns about your child, please contact your child’s counselor or the Student Support Counselor at 651-604-1421.