Transcript Request Process for Current RAHS students
- College applications, initial and final transcripts, NCAA eligibility– students make requests in Naviance account. Student Support Services receive these requests, upload and submit transcripts.
- Common Application transcripts – students make requests in Naviance account. Student Support Services receive the requests, upload and submit transcripts and other Common App required supporting documents.
- Scholarship transcripts – obtained from Student Support Services
- PSEO transcripts – obtained from Student Support Services
- Transcripts needed for insurance company – obtained from Student Support Services.
Questions about requesting transcripts may be directed to Student Support Services staff member Carolyn Hill at 651-635-1662 or by email at Carolyn.Hill@isd623.org.
Transcripts for Roseville Alumni Graduates
- Transcripts prior to 1998 ordered through the District Center. Call 651-635-1600.
- Transcripts from 1998 to present ordered through Parchment. You do not need to contact the school district. See instructions below.
Ordering Transcripts on Parchment
- Graduate goes to www.parchment.com
- Sets up an account with an email address and password.
- Find high school – Roseville Area High School
- Select a destination address for each transcript from Parchment’s database of accredited colleges
- Choose deliver options and pay fee online with a valid credit or debit card
- Graduate can sign in at any time to request additional transcripts or to track requests in progress.
- Graduate will receive a confirmation email when the recipient has been sent the transcript.
- Questions or problems registering or ordering transcripts should be addressed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org