Transcript Request Process
- College applications, initial and final – Parchment
- Common Application transcripts – Sent through Student Support Services along with School Reports
- NCAA transcripts – Parchment
- Scholarship transcripts – obtained from Student Support Services
- PSEO transcripts – obtained from Student Support Services
- Transcripts needed for insurance company – obtained from Student Support Services
Ordering Transcripts on Parchment
- Student/parent goes to www.parchment.com
- Sets up an account with an email address and password.
- Find high school – Roseville Area High School
- Select a destination address for each transcript from Parchment’s database of accredited colleges
- Choose deliver options and pay fee online with a valid credit or debit card
- Student/parent can sign in at any time to request additional transcripts or to track requests in progress.
- Student/parent will receive an email when the college has picked up the transcript.
- Questions or problems registering or ordering transcripts should be addressed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a parent registers and orders transcripts for one child, they will need to register a new account for any additional children. THE ONLY WAY TO USE AN EMAIL FOR MORE THAN ONE CHILD IS TO REGISTER THE ORIGINAL ACCOUNT AS A PARENT ACCOUNT.
Transcripts for Roseville Graduates
- Transcripts from 1998 to present ordered through Parchment. You do not need to contact the school district. See instructions above.
- Transcripts prior to 1998 ordered through the District Center. Call 651-635-1600.