Transcripts for Current Students:  Transcripts needed for college applications or the NCAA are requested through Naviance.  Naviance is a secure, paperless way to send your transcript directly to the college you choose. All students are allowed to request four transcripts for college applications for free. Requests exceeding four will be bill at $5.00/each through our Student Fee System. College application transcript requests will be processed starting te beginning of each new school year. Clerical support for this task is unavailable during the summer months. Transcripts needed for scholarships, auto insurance or PSEO applications can be obtained from Student Support Services at RAHS.  For more information, contact the counselor office at 651-635-1662 or email

Transcripts for a student who graduated from the Roseville Area School District:  To order a transcript, choose from the options below:

Transcripts from 1998 to present are ordered through Parchment.  You do not need to contact the school district.   You can place your order directly at

Transcripts prior or 1998 are ordered through the District Center.  Details on ordering are here.