Nutrition Services Supervisor
Nutrition Services Coordinator
The district is transitioning to a new meal software program, TITAN K-12 Family Portal, for the 2022-23 school year. This new system will be used for viewing menus, completing your family’s annual Application for Educational Benefits, and uploading money to your student(s)’ accounts.
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Register: Register at TITAN K-12 Family Portal by clicking on Sign Up today!
- Confirm Email: Confirm your email address by clicking on the email verification link sent to your email address.
- Sign In: Now you can sign in at TITAN K-12 Family Portal using your email and password.
We encourage all families to set up an online account for meal payments. Payments are deposited into meal accounts immediately and tracking meal purchases is easy.
- Visit https://family.titank12.com/ to learn how to set up an account or “Apply For Meals Today” without setting up an account
- Starting August 1, 2022, there will be a $2.60 flat fee for each credit or debit card payment made using Titan School Solutions, the district's new meal payment system.
- How can I avoid the credit/debit card payment fee? Payments can also be made using cash or check. Each school/building has a drop box for deposits by the main office or in the cafeteria.